Quiet Retreat, Cultivated Community
Pricing: $600’s – $1M+
The Perfect Place for Family
Play in the pools during the hot summer days, take your kids to the park to enjoy the outdoors, walk your dog in a peaceful atmosphere and walk your kids to school in the fall… this is the neighborhood you’ve been dreaming of. The Nines is a new housing development in Billings, MT and it’s all of this and more!
Get to Know the Area
The Nines is a new housing development in Billings, MT located on the west end. The West End of Billings is a highly desirable area to make a home. It sits nestled just outside the city hub bub where you have views of the Beartooth mountains and the iconic Rims. While you have the peace & quiet, you are also in a neighborhood community built for family.
- Near Elder Grove Schools.
- Just off of King Ave. where you’ll find restaurants, shopping and other conveniences.
- Near the Zoo, Scheels and Shiloh Conservation area for fun family days.
- Just a short jaunt from the Yellowstone River.
- Hop on the Interstate to drive to Red Lodge or Yellowstone National Park.
In The Neighborhood
Close to Elder Grove Schools
An Elder Grove parent says it best, “Elder Grove is a fantastic school. The staff has a wonderful communication system so you never miss an update or a missing assignment from your child. It carries a small community feel with big goals for their students!”
- Great Communication from Staff to Parents
- Small Community Feel
- Big Goals for & Belief in Students
- A place for the community members to gather for fun, educational activities, and safe family fun.
Pool & Fitness Center
Pool days aren’t just for the little fish in your family. The big fish can enjoy it too! Enjoy the shade of the covered patio, take in the landscaped beauty or get your sweat on in the fitness center!
- Fitness Center
- Common Area
- Changing Rooms
- Beautiful Landscaping
- Covered Patio
Get Your Plot Then the Plan
Plots are still available at the The Nines new housing development in Billings, MT. We recommend scheduling a model home tour so that you can get a feel for the types of homes we build. While you’re there, check out the full neighborhood to get a lay of the land and determine whether you want the sunrise or the sunset to bring light into your home. Once you’ve decided the best placement, you can reserve your lot! Contact us for more details.